|1989 – 1998||240SX||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL|
For Turbo / Supercharger & N2O Applications
CR w/ KA24DE is 9.0:1, KA24E is 8.0:1
Whether you’re racing a Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, or Subaru, CP Pistons has specially designed high-performance pistons off-the-shelf. In most cases, these will directly replace the stock pistons.
CP pistons are compatible with oversized valves and high lift camshafts. Part numbers ending in a “X” are on a X-style forging for additional strength, durability and weight reduction. The X-style has a full radius dome design, high-performance rings and lightweight wrist pins. CP Pistons represent the highest quality and is engineered for maximum power. Pistons can be ordered with gas ports, skirt coating, ceramic top coating, and stronger wrist pins if desired.
* High strength aluminum forgings
* Super lightweight designs
* Deep valve reliefs accommodate high lift camshafts
* Larger valve reliefs for +1mm valve sizes
* Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram
* Wrist pins included at no extra cost
* Accumulator groove included
* Double pin oilers, force fed from oil ring
* Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
* Pin fitting included
Pistons come with wrist pins, pin fitted, and locks (except for Subaru).