With a crisp, clear and full color display, the all new Haltech IC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way.
Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the IC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package.Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-color shift light bar, the IC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network.The IC-7 can also connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles using the factory OBD-II port.
• Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
• Easy to install and configure.
• User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
• User configurable channels, units and alarms.
• 14 programmable, seven color shift light LEDs.
• Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
• Configuration via Haltech IC-7 software and USB cable.
• Screen size: 7in. Case size: 217 x 122mm (8.5″ x 4.8″)
• IP66 water resistance rating
The IC-7 is configured using a brand new, intuitive software. With this software you can change various aspects of the dash behavior including:
• Ranges of channels. Eg. the maximum RPM on a needle style tach or a bar graph.
• Red ranges for channels. Eg. when a numeric display changes to red, red zone on a tach.
• Display units. Eg. metric or imperial, Lambda or AFR.
• The channel to be displayed at each location on the screen.
• The connection method. Eg. Haltech CAN or OBD-II.
• Shift light RPM points and colors.
• Alarm thresholds, color for on-screen display and shift lights, manual or auto reset methods.
INCLUDES: Haltech IC-7 Display Dash, 34 Pin main connector harness, DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable, USB to M5 right angle cable, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, USB flash drive with iC-7 Software, Quick Start Guide, Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag.