HPS Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Hose Clamp 2.76″-3.07″ (70mm-78mm) for 2.5″ inch ID hose provides high strength and a 360 degree seal. The added spring is there to automatically adjusts the clamp diameter to compensate for the expansion and contraction of hose when temperatures or the pressure fluctuate. HPS spring loaded clamps are reusable. Design to meet or exceeds SAE Spec. J1508 for T-bolt clamps. The clamps has a floating bridge and rolled edges to protect soft hose. The lock nut has a nylon insert to prevent it from backing out. Tighten with a 7/16″ socket wrench
The HPS constant tension t bolt clamps are widely used in the charge air cooler system (cac), aircraft, automotive, truck and heavy-duty vehicle, industrial, hardware/plumbing, and marine industries.
– SAE #60
– Effective Size Range: 2.76″-3.07″ (70mm-78mm)
– Superior welded construction
– Floating bridge and rolled edges to protect soft hoses
– 3/4″ wide 300 Series Stainless Steel Band and Trunnion
– Zinc Plated T-bolt, Nut and Springs
– 7/16″ head Nylon Nut
– Meets or exceeds SAE Spec. J1508 for T-Bolt clamps
– Max. Torque Spec: 75 in. lbs.
– Quantity: 1