TQ Rating: 800ft/lbs
HP Rating: 1200hp
Action Clutch 7.25in racing clutches are designed for racing applications that put down serious power ratings. They feature two discs that are a mix of ceramic and metallic formulated materials. Our discs provide a higher heat capacity through their increased mass. The great thing about these discs is the engagement characteristics- They offer a smoother engagement than any other disc in the market. The features of this racing unit is recommended for the following applications:
- Road racing
- Drag racing
- Hill climb
- Club racing
- Circuit racing
- Chrome vanadium diaphragm springs which helps resist abrasion, oxidation, and corrosion.
- High-strength steel pressure and floater plates.
- .250in thick discs which provides excellent wear resistance and performs well in elevated temperatures.
- Has one piece design to provide lower operating temperatures, higher strength and minimized deflection when quick shifting.
- Hardened steel buttons which provide a smooth and durable surface for pressure and floater plates
- 100% dynamically spin balanced.
- Individually inspected for proper release, assembly and balance.
This clutch kit comes with following:
– Aluminum Hat
– 2 Floater Plates
– 2 Race Discs
– 4140 Chromoly Flywheel
– Modified Bearing
– Pilot Bearing or Bushing (if applicable)
– Alignment Tool
*Please make sure to use a clutch pedal stop
Proudly Made In The USA.
There are no reviews yet.