|1981 – 1983||200SX||ALL||L4||2.2||ALL||ALL||ALL|
|1989 – 1990||240SX||ALL||L4||2.4||ALL||ALL||ALL||Thru 6/90 Production Date|
|1974 – 1975||280Z||ALL||L6||2.8||ALL||ALL||ALL|
|1979 – 1983||280ZX||ALL||L6||2.8||ALL||ALL||ALL|
Ceramic System, 170% over stock holding capacity Ultra Heavy Duty Street and/or Racing.
The FX400 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a Ceramic disc. This s the ultimate, extreme-duty street, or road/drag racing system. It is built using a special 4-wing Ceramic Button design disc for long life, outstanding holding capacity and high heat dissipation.
SFI Approved for most race applications.
Warning: The Ceramic disc engages very quickly and may chatter slightly upon starting from a stop.
- Ultra heavy-duty street &racing system
- Holding capacity 170% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/4-button
- Ceramic friction material
- SFI Approved on most race applications.
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool