The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC’s current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the Magnum. Known in its original equipment form as the ‘TR-6060’, the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today’s most celebrated factory muscle cars including the Dodge Challenger and Viper, and the Chevrolet Camaro giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts.
- Number of Gears: Six
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.125 in.
- Input Spline Quantity: 26
- Output Shaft Spline Quantity: 31
- Bellhousing Included: No
- Yoke Style: Slip-on
- Yoke Included: No
- Shifter Included: No
- Case Material: Aluminum
- The aftermarket’s premier 6-speed performance manual transmission
- 700 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Reasonably light at 135 lbs. dry
- Multiple shifter locations & dual speedo pickups for unmatched versatility
- Choice of two different gear ratio sets (2.66 or 2.97), with unique double overdrive ratios
- Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws, with crisp, precise engagement
- Modern OE supercar technology for the ultimate pro-tourers, road-racers, and more.
About McLeod Racing
McLeod Racing is a leading global supplier of clutch kits, clutch components, hydraulic bearings, flywheels, bellhousings and other performance driveline products for Sport Compact, Rotaries and Domestic Cars.
There are no reviews yet.