Applications: 88-00 Civic/CRX, 90-01 Integra, 93-97 Del-Sol, 92-01 Prelude, 00-05 S2000, 97-01 CRV, 94-02 Accord
Note: Requires engine management to use (Flashpro/K-Pro/S300/AEM)
K-Tuned 4 BAR MAP Sensors are designed to accurately read the increased manifold pressures on turbo or supercharger setups and will reliably support up to 43 psi of boost pressure. The sensors feature direct plug and play fitment for several Honda / Acura applications and are easy to install. The sensor provides the fastest response time available of 0.001 seconds and an accuracy over 99%. We offer a 1 year warranty with all MAP Sensors.
BAR is a unit of measure, 1 BAR = 14.5psi. When calibrating in your ECU 4 Bar will be a standard that can be easily selected or calibrated. You will simply select the appropriate sensor from the MAP tab of your preferred tuning software and your all set. Select your application carefully as there a 3 different style sensors currently available.
- 1990-2001 Acura Integra Coupe
- 1990-2001 Acura Integra Sedan
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Coupe
- 1988-1991 Honda Civic All
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic Coupe
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic Sedan
- 1997-2001 Honda CR-V All
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX All
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol All
- 1992-2001 Honda Prelude All
- 2000-2005 Honda S2000 All