BILLET PRO 7000 Series Intermediate plate.
The 7000 Series range of Billet Pro end plates are specifically designed for those who are looking for extreme strength and durability in the highest horsepower and motorsport applications.
This high quality unit Features:
- Cosmo/FD Intake pattern (Can be used straight out of the box without further porting if required)
- Can be used with a single or Centre bearing eccentric shaft without any further machine work if decided to change eccentric shafts at a later date. Bearing Widget can be purchased separately and fitted with basic workshop tools.
- Centre bearing oil feeds can be used with internal or external oil system
- Water Cooling flow paths have been designed to outperform OEM flow rates.
- All Billet Pro engine plates have the greatest cooling efficiency on the market.
- Vigorously tested in both High Horsepower Street & Race applications with tremendous quality and proven reliability.
- Machined from High Quality Certified ISO 9001:2015 AA7075 Billet Aerospace grade zinc aluminum. (Anodising not available in this material due to the high zinc & copper content. If wanting anodised plates check out the 6000 Series plates
- Replaceable Cast iron wear face with advanced counter torque screw type retainer.
- Interference fitment required for stationary gear for ultimate fitment
- Lightest Intermediate plate on the market
This product can be subject to 4-8 weeks for delivery times on average depending on production and order position. If you have any further questions about this product please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.