Weldon Fuel Pump 2345-A can delivery fuel to engines to Maximum Horsepower:
- 2800 HP @ 50 PSI @ 16 volts (Naturally Aspirated)
- 2400 HP at 80 PSI @ 16 volts (Boosted)
GPH/PSI Range: 200-250 GPH / 0-80 PSI
Considerations: If your actual horsepower is close to the Max HP limit and/or you are considering power adder, see our Mechanical Fuel Pump Setup.
- All billet body pumps are 100% serviceable/repairable
- Self Priming
Pump may be mounted above fuel cell
Vertical or horizontal mount
- Breakaway coupling prevents pump/motor damage in the event of fuel contamination
- All internal components are 100% metallic
No plastics or composite materials. Our internal pumping elements are made of high speed tool steel and bronze. This results in the longest lasting, highest quality, most durable pumps available.
- Body machined from billet aluminum
- For carbureted and injected engines
- Provides Consistent Performance with no fall-off in flow
- Precise fuel delivery
- Blades self-compensating for wear
- 6 lbs
Weldon Fuel Pump offer the widest range of fuel compatibility.
Gasoline – Methanol – Nitromethane – Diesel – Ethanol – All racing fuels
Requires appropriate bypass regulator, a -10 return line is recommended.
Weldon Racing Overview
Since 1942, Weldon has been dedicated to the design, engineering and manufacture of fuel system products. Since our founding over 70 years ago, our drive to exceed our customer’s expectations is demonstrated, each and every day, by our entire team. Every Weldon Racing component draws on our expertise in the custom engineering of fuel pumps for both the General Aviation and Military Defense sectors.
There are no reviews yet.